Sunday 1 April 2012

Instagram

Instagram receives a lot of comments from established photographers and bloggers on its easiness and lack of effort to use ... but thats just why I like it! I do try and take my Lumix everywhere but sometimes its just another thing to carry; and who wants that when you're out causing all kinds of mischief? Here's my recent Instagram experiences.



Manchester Market tulips in a jar. £2 to cheer up a Friday afternoon.

My very first pair of Kurt Geiger shoes. I will blog about these at a later date; I bought them as a promotion present to myself and for a wedding this weekend where all the girls swooned over them.

Joliebox is a monthly beauty box company presented in gorgeous packaging

We spent a tourist day in London as we were there for the wedding anyway. We stayed with friends in Belzise Park and visited the Natural History Museum, Harrods and The London Eye. We stopped for brunch at a quaint little Libanais cafe called Comptoir.

The absolutely gorgeous Bride and Groom


Primrose Hill Bakery cupcakes. All the delicious sugariness you could need

No comments:

Post a Comment