Monday 7 May 2012

London

Last month I visited London and indulged in a tourist day.
I live in Manchester so taking the trip South is always exciting, London is such a beautiful city and each time is never long enough.
We ran around Kensington in the glorious sunshine, munching on omelettes and peeking through Estate Agent windows at the properties available; should you have a cool 12 mil to spend.
How lucky that we caught the only warm weekend this year!   

The Natural History Museum



 The obligatory T-Rex skeleton photo.

Harrods







Chocolate Festival at Waterloo

Teasing temptation when you've given up chocolate for Lent.

The London Eye
I had my first ever London Eye experience.
We chose the VIP pod; less people and champagne. Perfect!



The most enjoyable weekend taking in the sights.
The only thing I was missing is a bumbag.

No comments:

Post a Comment