Tuesday 29 January 2013

Clinique Chubby Sticks

Clinique is a brand I've only ever purchased skincare from previously.
They advertised their Chubby Sticks before Christmas and I received the Whole Lotta Colour for Christmas from my boyfriend's lovely Dad and Step-Mum.




The set of five mini sticks come in a beautiful, chic pink box with a ribbon to pull out your drawer of juicy coloured lip products.
These are the best balms I have ever used.
Bold statement, yes. But hear me out.
I have to apply balm to my lips every few hours during all weathers to keep them from becoming chapped.
I have used everything from Nivea to L'Occitane and although most are great, none have made my lips the plump, smooth and moisturised state they're in since I started using chubby sticks.  

Chunky Cherry , Richer Raisin, Curvy Candy, Oversize Orange,Super Strawberry

The set feels so luxurious and are lovely to use.
Would you be tempted by Clinique's Chubby Sticks?

6 comments:

  1. these look absolutely lovely! i still haven't tried any of them yet though

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the UD naked basics palette, real techniques brushes and essie polishes! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used one before I slept last night and my lips are in great condition, I can't recommend enough. Pretty and healing x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those sound amazing. I'd love to try them but I think I'd need some lighter shades!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh, absolutely perfect color range!:)

    Ida/
    http://sevenstepstotown.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete