Thursday 3 January 2013

New Year

I do hope your new year was filled with friends and lots of champagne...


Cheers to 2012! It was a year of growing, learning, working hard, travelling and having nights I don't remember with the people I'll never forget. I attended two beautiful weddings and made amazing new friends as well as cementing those existing relationships. I've generally started to worry less; worrying really does get you nowhere.

Looking forward to the new year, I've started with a positive mindset. I'm living in a gorgeous, homely apartment in the city and have plans to see lots of friends over the next few weeks. January is certainly not the time to deprive yourself of anything so eat lots of healthy, hearty foods and enjoy the odd glass of wine with friends.

However, having goals is never a bad thing, so here are my resolutions:

1. Be organised. Keep plans and meetings in a diary.
2. Update my blog more often
3. Be healthy. Drink more water and run more
4. To change what I don't like before I hate it
5. Say yes



Happy New Year! What are your New Year Resolutions?



7 comments:

  1. What a lovely, happy post! And you are definitely right - worrying desn't get you anywhere (I need to take that on board!) Wishing you all the best for 2013! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lindsay! I'm very much looking forward to this year, wishing the best for you too x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Darling, great post. kisses xx

    www.maagdzia21.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Pictures are so Lovely
    Happy New Year my Dear <3

    I would appreciate it if you take some time out and visit my blog
    www.Stylesfrillsandheels.blogspot.co.uk
    Claudia xx

    ReplyDelete