Sunday 17 February 2013

Elemis sp@home

Whenever I have the flat to myself for the evening there's nothing I enjoy more than pamper nights.
Candles, magazines and bubbles - relaxing in the bath is perfect after a day sitting at my desk.
Elemis sp@home quiet mind bath elixir has been my saviour recently.
I'm not a fan of sweet smelling bath milks so the Elemis blend of patchouli, ho wood and eucalyptus which has a mild, relaxing aroma is perfect.
The bath water cocoons and soothes the muscles as a touch of cocoa butter conditions the skin.


Body oils are something I've only just started experimenting with.
The Elemis evening bloom dry body oil is to be swept over the skin where the soothing blend of jasmine, ylang ylang and vanilla.
It leaves the skin feeling divine and compliments the bath elixir.
The combination of the two relaxes and calms.
Clamber between clean sheets with fashion magazines and cookies and don't answer your phone.
A lovely introduction to a great night's sleep.

Buy here: http://www.elemis.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment